[TowerTalk] Bencher Skyhawk

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bencher Skyhawk
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC)
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 19:55:13 EDT
Greetings, TowerTalkians --

    Here's a note I got from Bob Locher, W9KNI, of Bencher concerning the
status of their new antenna. Apparently it's got one more acceptance test that
should be completed shortly and a couple of loose ends and then it'll be
available.

     I don't have any interest in the antenna or Bencher other than the fact
that I've gotten and seen a bunch of email lately relating to it and that it
made a good show of itself in our antenna tests.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC

W9KNI writes:

>> There are still a few loose ends to deal with but they are trivial. We
plan and damned well expect to ship antennas the week of June 22.

Anyone who wants one can call Bencher now and ask to be put on the
delivery position list. He should also indicate the dealer he would
likely buy it from. Bencher will contact the dealer on his behalf.

Amateur net price will be $995, including a 5 KW balun.

73, Bob,  W9KNI  >>