[TowerTalk] Tower and antenna and the neighbors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower and antenna and the neighbors
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider, N3RR)
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 00:01:19 +0100
I hope you have performed your RF Exposure evaluation per the FCC rules.  That
is a requirement for you (per the details in your post) and it will do you well
to have it, your approved building permit and all of your construction
receipts/certifications/drawings (which show compliance with the building
permit) whenever you are questioned/sued by neighbors.

By your post, it appears PRB-1 isn't an issue since your building permit seems
to be in concert with the local zoning rules (per your post), but your
compliance with the FCC rules (ALL of them) is a must since your neighbors are
waving the RF exposure rules.  If you don't know what I mean by the RF exposure
rules, please ask me for details.  I give a seminar on this subject and it has
been prominent in the Amateur media over the past two years.

And, yes, anyone can be sued for anything!!  It's a matter of who wins in
court, or, who can prepare materials and present them to (neighbors) to avoid
suits.

Bill, N3RR