[TowerTalk] Tower and antenna and the neighbors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower and antenna and the neighbors
From: froberts@pe.net (Fred Roberts)
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 09:32:33 -0700
JT-

It would seem your goal is to get the neighbors to cool off.  If you
gather all of the information suggested by others in their responses to
your original message, then it might be wise to put it together in a
binder, and visit each of your neighbors to discuss what they perceive
as a problem.  It would not hurt to document the benefits of ham radio,
eg. disaster communications, radiograms to the families and friends,
etc.

I think the RF hazard comparisons (eg. cell-phone, leaky microwave,
wireless phone, etc.) would do a lot to redirect their "interest" from
your tower.

Good luck es 73-
Fred Roberts, W6TKV
Riverside, CA