No subject

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: No subject
From: DAVED@ctilidar.com (Dave D'Epagnier)
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 13:38:48 -0600
Can anyone recommend a good way of bringing antenna, rotor, and
miscellaneous cables into the shack? My requirements are the following:

1. Cables must come through the wall (not an open window) and allow for
being able to keep the house locked and secure.
2. I want ground all cable shields at the house entry point.
3. Must be able to disconnect cables on the inside of the shack.
4. Must accomodate lightning surge arrestors.

How or where would I build or buy this sort of rig?

thanks,

Dave