[TowerTalk] Lining up Antenna Elements

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lining up Antenna Elements
From: lburke@wt.net (Larry Burke)
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 06:11:20 -0500

Before this goes the route of True North, polishing elements, etc., let me
clarify that the intent of the question was never to get better RF
performance. I'm after asthetics... neighbors are patient enough with three
monobanders at 80'.... no need to make them question mechanical integrity
they could infer from seeing elements in all different directions. Thanks to
all for ideas!

Larry WI5A