[TowerTalk] re; Quad vs. Yagi

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] re; Quad vs. Yagi
From: force12@interserv.com (force12@interserv.com)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 11:07:21 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning.

Within the last weeks, someone inquired about the quad vs Yagi question. I
mentioned that Wayne, N6NB had done a lot of testing in this area and had
written about it. Wayne gracioulsy sent me a copy of his two published
articles.
One of you on the reflector sent me an SASE and I sent you a copy of the
articles. If anyone else wants them, please let me know. If you have a library
of old Ham Radio magazines, they were in the May 1979 and May 1982 issues. If I
recall correctly, this magazine is where the original articles on antenna
modeling by Dr. Lawson were published.

Have a great day & 73,
                Tom Schiller, N6BT
                President, Force 12, Inc.
                        Amateur Antennas, Commercial Towers & Antennas
                P.O. Box 1349 Paso Robles, CA  93447
                Phone: 805.227.1680   FAX 805.227.1684
                Web Site: http://www.QTH.com/force12