[TowerTalk] Georgia Storms

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Georgia Storms
From: jreid@aloha.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 19:32:12 -0900
At 11:09 PM 6/16/98 -0400, Rick Dougherty NQ4I wrote:

>Maybe it sounds like I am a crybaby..and just need to get back on with
>life...but a feel of dread and dispair is enveloping me at this time...hope
>most of you don't have to go through this to this extent...

Aloha Rick,

NO,  you are exactly correct.  You must talk about your loss.  Take some
time away.  In time,  as we did here on Kauai after Iniki a few years ago,
you will see life on the radio again!  Several years from now,  all will
be well again.  Just keep on, keeping on!  And,  yes,  the insurance
companies can make up some of the loss,  but you also will get to put
in quite a bit more TLC into the antenna farm again -- enjoy.  After all,
how many of us really get a chance to start all over again?

73,  Jim,  KH7M
On the Garden Island of Kauai