[TowerTalk] Georgia Storms

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Georgia Storms
From: davidc@bit-net.com (DavidC)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 23:31:23 -0400
> Maybe it sounds like I am a crybaby..and just need to get back on with
> life...but a feel of dread and dispair is enveloping me at this
time...hope
> most of you don't have to go through this to this extent...
> look for me on the radio as I head for europe...3.795 starting at
2200z...de Rick

Rick:

   No need to apologize at all, grief, anger, frustration are all part of
properly dealing with loss ... as is prayer!

   Just reading your post reminds me that as I design my antenna and tower
system that I will once again be nervous every time a serious storm
approaches ... praying that it won't be the one that un-does the hard work
of creating just-the-right setup!  (Here it is ice storms and wind
together.)

   Hang in there, enjoy your trip, and expect your neighboring Hams to be
there with you as you rebuild ... I am sure they will!  (Sort of like the
Amish as they do a barn-raising ... antenna parties are great fun!)

73, DavidC  AA1FA