[TowerTalk] Georgia Storms

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Georgia Storms
From: csudds@probe.net (Chuck Sudds)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 14:57:59 -0500
At 03:32 PM 6/17/98 EDT, you wrote:

A few years ago, I had a similar experience. My insurance adjuster was very
helpful. I had forgotten all about having to redig a new tower hole and
dismantle the wreckage! He reminded me and added in these new figures.

As Steve mentioned earlier, professionals are the only way to go! Over the
years, I've spent way too much time digging holes and mixing concrete! Got
better things to do with my time now.

73 & DX!

Chuck  K0TVD