[TowerTalk] HF Beam Comparisons - Continued!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HF Beam Comparisons - Continued!
From: john@negia.net (John Fearon)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 23:03:50 -0400 (EDT)
Might I suggest doing some research on the Antenna Mart quads.  I think
many folks in the North and nid west have those type quads and they have
held up remarkably well.  Now, you won't get by cheaply.  Quality doesn't
come cheaply.!! It is your choice.  I doubt you will have to do much
repair.  73 John Fearon w4wkp