[TowerTalk] Noisy Tubular Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Noisy Tubular Tower
From: w3svj@juno.com (N. S. FIRESTONE)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 23:31:04 -0400
Rick,
I have a Wilson tubular four section  (70 footer+/-) that I installed
about 18 years ago. It too is on a rotating base and it also talks to me
in the slightest of breezes. I really haven't found it too annoying,
maybe I've just gotten used to it after all of these years. Sorry  I have
no solution for you, it would be interesting to see what the guys come up
with. You are not alone, the truth is out there.

W3SVJ hisself

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]