[TowerTalk] Loose vs Lose and There, Their, They're

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Loose vs Lose and There, Their, They're
From: gareth@capecod.net (Gareth Crispell)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 13:13:01 -0400
K0PW wrote:

> You guys are a couple of lose cannons.  I suppose you think just because my
> grammer ain't so good I'm  a real looser.  Well, I ain't -- So they're!
>
> Keep smilin'
> Paul  K0PW

Mrs. Smakatoski used to same the same thing to me in the forth
grade. Boy, talk about memories! Yea sure its always a good idea to
use the right word and so forth, but if a man with three decades
more experience than I have tells me something that will greatly
help me and my station - I could give a hoot and holler if he
misuses or misspells a word. Just my 2 little pennies.

de ... N1MSV  (gary - on the Cape Cod marsh)

--

 Gareth            http://www.capecod.net/~gareth