[TowerTalk] HDR 300 CONTROL BOX NEEDED

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HDR 300 CONTROL BOX NEEDED
From: PCBOLDUC@delphi.com (PCBOLDUC@delphi.com)
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 06:18:10 -0400 (EDT)
Hello to everybody,

I have an HDR 300 rotor, in good shape after complete overhaul, with a
Prosearch talking control box, which has been out forr  repairs for six
months, so I'm looking for the regular controls that would normally come with
the rotor.

I am blind but willing to try to label the face of the box to adapt it.  I
have a few questions concerning the control unit.  Is there any noise or beep
or clicking as the rotor is turning?  Does it have memories?  If I were to
give you a phone call would you be able to describe the face so I would be
able to tell if there would be a possibility of my adapting it?

Thank you and also do you have the manual for the control unit?

73,

Paul  WR1X