[TowerTalk] Using a crane to build a to build a tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Using a crane to build a to build a tower
From: ke3q@erols.com (Richard Boyd)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 16:29:15 -0400
Yes, a crane can often be cheaper if you figure your time and labor...saves
you LOTS of time and trouble.  Good access for the crane helps a lot.  In
laying out the house and towers at my new QTH I'm considering this...making
entryways, gates, etc. with cranes in mind.

Using cranes at A61AJ last fall really helped in putting up the four towers.

Your homeowner's should cover the cost anyway, right?

73 - Rich, KE3Q/W3AO