[TowerTalk] Inductor Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Inductor Question
From: sales@advantagecomm.net (Scott Bullock)
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 15:59:41 +0100
um, electrons don't like to go around corners? :) couldn't resist. figure
the circumference of the circle, then figure the square, if my geometry
serves me correct, then the square would have less length compared to the
circle.
d=2piR  ??? formula for circle
3.14x2=6.28x2=12.56" for circle
2.8x4=11.2" for square

Probably totally wrong on this, but i'm sure some can correct if so.
73,
Scott
KA1CLX