[TowerTalk] R-7000 Working Fine

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] R-7000 Working Fine
From: kn6di@groupone.net (Dan Arney)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 07:03:25 -0700
After 2 years of trying to get help on the R-7000, finally after my
response to Steve Best got results. He passed the info along to Ed
Hammond and Paul? who in turn sent me field trap modification, which
helped but very Hi SWR on 40M. Paul then aasked me to check the MN-7000
for a short near the SO-239. That was OK. He then sent me a MN-7000
matching box, which when replaced the R-7000 came to LIFE. Low SWR on
all bands and believe it or not can hear VERY Well.
So I say Bravo to Cushcraft.
Thanks,
73 Hank KN6DI