[TowerTalk] Cantankerous Phillystran Big Grips

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cantankerous Phillystran Big Grips
From: sawyers@inav.net (Steven H. Sawyers n0yvy)
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 21:12:35 -0500
The easiest way I have found is to get about 3 wraps on each side then put
some
tension on it so I can take the wraps down together. if I don't do it this
way,
i wind up with a curve in the grip that just doesn't look right.

I don't have much problem with EHS, but Philly is a wet noodle in comparison.

de n0yvy steve