[TowerTalk] building a TH-11DX

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] building a TH-11DX
From: JSheinb785@aol.com (JSheinb785@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 08:53:44 EDT
I live on the coast also-Corpus Christi Texas, and for years have used NEVER-
SEEZ, which is an anti seize compound which conducts electricity (it's a
graphite & copper based compound) in the joints of the tubing & on all
threads, especially if they're not stainless steel.  I also cover all the
aluminum with a clear metal primer/protectant sealer which can be purchased at
a good paint store.  The product is called XIM 400 clear. It's made in Ohio.
I've never had any flake off (like Krylon does) nor had any corrosion on the
antennas I put up in 1981.
Good Luck!
Joe Sheinberg, WD5FHG