[TowerTalk] Force 12 C3S Experience

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 C3S Experience
From: NX4D@sundial.net (Doug Waller)
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 07:12:32 -0500
Construction of my C4XL/D was flawless.  Since each 3-set of holes are
hand-drilled, there is only one way the holes will match, and thats with the
right
two element pieces.  I believe that the only way to have a problem is to either
try riviting the wrong pieces together, or to pop the first rivit without
inserting the other two first.  I would like to see screw-adjustable end element
pieces, for subsequent length adjustment, but other than that,  my F-12 is just
about perfect in all respects.

Doug~Nx4d (ex W7LYP, Bull Lake, MT)