[TowerTalk] Apology -- sorta -- re Beam Heading Programs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Apology -- sorta -- re Beam Heading Programs
From: mgilmer@gnlp.com (Gilmer, Mike)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 13:55:54 -0500
Like it or not it seems that TowerTalk has become the catch-all for
topics that have no apparent active reflector.  There are questions here
regarding antennas all the time - excuse me for my silliness but it
seems that Antennaware would be a better forum - but check the
AntennaWare reflector - it's as dead as 10M at night in a sunspot
minimum.  I guess this means that folks think they can get a good answer
here.  I guess that's "why here" :o)

Mike, N2MG