[TowerTalk] TowerTalk

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 17:45:03 -0500 (EST)

Towertalk is reflector devoted to the discussion of towers,antennas and
transmission lines. This reflector was created to accomodate ham radio
operators and professionals interested in this subject.

Guidelines:
-----------
This reflector is devoted the discussion of towers, antennas, grounding,
and feedlines.   A discussion of antennas that might take advantage of a
particular propagation mode would be appropriate.   However, discussing
propagation would not.  For sale items are OK as long as they are antennas
or towers, but rec.radio.swap is a more appropriate forum.

I think the FAQ speaks for itself.  A beam heading program discussion is
not in keeping with the subject matter of this forum.  Further,
discussions about what is appropriate is even more inappropriate.  :)  If
you disagree, please feel free to drop me a note.  Maybe the FAQ needs
modifying.  But I don't think so.

Thanks

Bill Fisher, W4AN