[TowerTalk] US Tower TX-472MDP

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower TX-472MDP
From: k2qbv@cyburban.com (Joel)
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 20:45:21 -0500
Hello Mike;

Just a fast note to your  posting on towertalk.

Isn't it presumptuous on your part to assume that US TOWER would not supply a
drawing  to the customer in question?   When you needed a drawing yourself, did
you go to an authorized US TOWER dealer?

May I suggest that you contact me directly and not "air" (a little pun) your
personal and isolated disapointment  on the "air" (a little pun again).  You
deal with the RIGHT DISTRIBUTOR  and they will do everything to keep their
customer happy.

E-mail me directly and WITHOUT  a copy  to towertalk and I will follow up if
you still need the drawing(s).  I recall a conversation or two that we had so
it will be nice to hear from you again...

regards,
Joel, K2QBV
First Call Communications,  (a direct distributor for US TOWER CORPORATION):
TOLL FREE  800 426 8693
e-mail ;  firstcall@cyburban.com