[TowerTalk] C4 Delivered on Kauai

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C4 Delivered on Kauai
From: JSheinb785@aol.com (JSheinb785@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 20:45:45 EST
I have expounded on this before, but I'll reiterate.
In 1981 or 82 I put 3 aluminum antennas up on my 55 ft. tower.  I coated them
with X-I-M 900, a clear metal primer.
Last week I took them down in anticipation of receiving a new tower from US
Towers. There was NOT ONE  Speck
of Aluminum OXide (that white stuff) and the product was still on the
aluminum. Krylon & Mosleygard will flake off.
SO, go to a GOOd paint store & buy some X-I-M 900, either in spray cans or
bulk. (I don't sell it!)
73, WD5FHG Joe  on the Texas Gulf Coast (I live two blocks from the salt
water)