[TowerTalk] Aluminum Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Aluminum Towers
From: w4byg@qsl.net (Ray LaRue)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 22:02:07 -0500
I've had two Heights Aluminum towers for many years.  They have
served me beautifully.  My 72 footer had a Moseley 40 meter S402
and a CL-36 on it.  It went through some very sever winds
several times and did just fine.  My present lot doesn't allow
the S402.  Aluminum is great.  I've moved a couple of times.   I
can bundle the a tower and pick it up by myself.  It's a bit
more expensive but it was worth it to me.  Be sure to keep
spiders out of the bottom, so water will drain readily.
73,
Ray, W4BYG