[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex dwg update

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex dwg update
From: jjohnson@hpl.hp.com (Jim JJ Johnson (HPL))
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:14:29 -0800
Hello,

    Continuing with the Tri-Ex drawing saga, I received a complete set
of wet-stamped drawings of the MW series towers from Tri-Ex
yesterday.  Granted, the drawings are outdated, as Tri-Ex said they
would be, but it is my only shot at getting a permit for this tower.
The
building permit department should be able to extrapolate this data to
current codes, but given my level of confidence in the ability of
building
inspectors, I think obtaining a permit is still a long shot.  My thanks
Tri-Ex for stepping up with these drawings even though it is against
their corporate policy to do so (as they are obsolete).

73 and thanks for your suggestions and comments,
Jim W6SC
jjohnson@hpl.hp.com