[TowerTalk] MO Ropes

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MO Ropes
From: jm@itzkan.com.mx (Jose Manuel Díaz)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 03:06:44 -0800
I read that you wanted a reliable, not-expensive source of quality ropes.
Let me introduce our Company, ITZKAN which is one of the main rope (all
types) manufacturer in Mexico. Among them Climbing/rappel ropes.

The main difference between these ropes and the ones that you may buy at
your local hardware store, is that climbing ropes are designed to absorve
most of the shock that result from a fall. Of course you must use proper
anchorage and self securing techniques. We invite you to visit our Web
site and learn more about ropes at http://www.itzkan.com.mx

Best regards,

Jose manuel