[TowerTalk] Problems with YAESU Rotor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Problems with YAESU Rotor
From: n7ml@imt.net (Mike Lamb)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 22:48:58 +0000
Ted,

I have not been following this thread at all, but I did for some reason read
your
message and decided to respond.

I Have an M2 2800 rotator in my 89 foot US Tower  that has been turning a pretty
big HF/VHF stack for the past 5 years here in MT with winds I wouldn't wish on
anyone.  It has been a total non-maintenance item which I wish I could say for
the
rest of my equipment.

I do not have the fancy electronic control box, only the basic one.   The bottom
line is that I couldn't be much happier and it fits inside the top section very
nicely to boot!

73/Mike, N7ML