[TowerTalk] A sense of the group

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] A sense of the group
From: GRickley@aol.com (GRickley@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 20:13:00 EST
Talkians;
     While I fight the municipal powers relative to the height of the tower in
my new location, I have time to ponder some other questions. I plan two
stacked, and phased or switched to single, multibanders, probably two 5bas.
Above the higher, I thought, a FORCE12 2L30/2L40. Or, as an alternative
proposal, two 10-30lpa from M2, with a 3el 40 above the upper antenna. I'll
turn the lower with a Ring Rotor in both cases. Assume optimum spacing between
the two identical antennas. Please don't ask me where I want to be loud. I
love 40/30/20, but I'm interested in your thoughts mostly about how the pair
would best play vis a vis gain and F/b. Your esteemed thoughts!