[TowerTalk] more on the HD aluminum mast...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] more on the HD aluminum mast...
From: stjackso@nortelnetworks.com (Steve Jackson)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:56:44 -0500
More recommendations for the material search...

>Try Tube Sales they have places all over the country.

None of the locations I called have ever stocked 7075-T6 extruded tubing,
to their knowledge.

>Detroit Metals, Ducommon Metals in the LA area.

No telephone listings for either of these firms.

>Industrial Metals in Burbank,CA.  818-848-4439

They don't carry it.

>Maybe Industrial pipe and Steel in El Monte,CA. 626-443-9467

Has 2" solid rod, right material, but no lengths longer than 12 feet.

>Dennis at Tuch Metals in Northridge,CA may be able to help.  818-349-3761

He said he'd look around and call back.  But lots of guys have told me that
;-(

Oh, well.  Thanks for the leads, Dan.