[TowerTalk] Zoning approval

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Zoning approval
From: dlleikis@deseretonline.com (David Leikis)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 22:32:45 -0600
Hello,

I am seeking to get zoning approval/building permits for erecting a
self-supporting tower.  Is there a site or a reference that someone can
point me to so that I can study up for this?

I don't know if I may get a "fight" or not, but would like to also be
prepared in case I do.  I have read many stories of fights, some won and
some lost, but need to know what my "real rights" may be.  Direct
references to Utah or federal law, if applicable, would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Dave KG7EW