[TowerTalk] RE: Tower base drainage problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: Tower base drainage problem
From: n7ml@imt.net (Mike Lamb)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 11:59:57 +0100
Tom,

I have responded to this in another message, so I won't repeat myself here.
I did want to say that if you fill the base section of the tower with
concrete, make good and sure that you have a weep hole in the BOTTOM  of the
next section so than water collecting above will have a place to go.  I
suspect that even you people in the south occassionally get some freezing
weather, ha.

73/Mike,N7ML.