[TowerTalk] Securing cables to trees

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Securing cables to trees
From: basalop@gte.net (Jim Berry)
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 19:19:14 -0700
Hello Dennis,

What I would do is hang some kind of "messenger" down the tree. Say a piece
of nylon/rayon rope of your choice.  Drive a stake into the ground and tie
that messenger off to it.  Run all your wires down that messenger rope, or
whatever, and hold your cables in place with cable ties.  You can keep this
creation from flopping in the breeze by tying the whole affair to tree every
20 feet or so.

73 Jim K7SLI