[TowerTalk] US Tower HDX-572MDL

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower HDX-572MDL
From: jlangdon@outer.net (John Langdon)
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 19:55:23 -0500
IMHO:

1) I think they all run on 220, probably 20 amp should be okay.  I bet
local code will tell you what to run for an electric dryer, and that should
be close enough.
2) Follow local codes for the power.  Run coax separate pipe in same
trench, if code allows, but code may specify separate trench or so many
inches separation from low voltage.
3) I use solid 4" PVC with only 45 degree joints, crowned in the middle for
draining to the ends where it can evaporate.
4) BONUS ANSWER:  I would also make sure the drawings and surveys of the
house show the base and tower in both the plat and the elevations that are
filed with the county clerk when you close on the property, with a footnote
to the exact language the developer agreed to include.  This will prevent
problems later, believe me.  Both in disputes with future neighbors, who
don't believe you have permission, current neighbors who will try to void
that permission when the developer moves on and an ACC or HOA takes over,
or when you want to refinance your house.  If you sell the house at some
later date, make it explicit whether or not the tower is included.