[TowerTalk] computer niise

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] computer niise
From: spelunk.sueno@cwix.com (Gene Smar)
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 16:58:24 -0400
I, too, have a Gateway system (about 5 years old, so it's waaaaaaay too slow
and almost out of disk space), but I have noise from the monitor.  It
disappears from the HF bands when I turn off the monitor, ergo, ....

I'd be interested in hearing (direct) what others might recommend for
monitors when I replace this one (and give it to the kids.  Remember when we
were happy just to get a discarded tube TV set from the trash heap? Sheesh!)

Gene Smar  AD3F
spelunk.sueno@cwix.com