[TowerTalk] HyGain considerations

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HyGain considerations
From: N0OEL@aol.com (N0OEL@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 20:11:24 EDT
It is experience of a friend that you cannot get any parts from the "old
Hygain
staff".     Further, the same friend of mine called MFJ about parts last week
and couldnt find anyone who knew the answer to some simple questions on
parts.    In fact they didnt even know what he was talking about.

I agree that Hygain made great antennas and it is my hope that MFJ finds a
way to do the same thing.    I own a Hygain Explorer 14 which I think is just
a great antenna and hope MFJ gets there act together quick.

73
Mike
K0BUD