[TowerTalk] EZ Way 100'

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EZ Way 100'
From: goodnews@mail.cmedic.net (Donald E. Stiles)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 12:44:29 -0400
--------------B50E59AE4D8867BC87201477

Hello Ben,

I have gleaned a little from the encounter with the EZ Way.
The top bearing of the lower section is a NICE Mfg. type and
readily available at the industrial bearing sources.

The old bearing outer race had cracked across and was
cutting the pulley holder.  I think that there is enough
width of the holder left to be safe.  Other users of these
towers should be aware of this fault.

I will place this information on the towertalk.com as well.
If anyone needs the bearing no's let me know and I'll get it
for them.

I have had several weeks in checking this tower and will
advise of other findings.

tnx es 73 de n8csp k

--------------B50E59AE4D8867BC87201477

begin:vcard
n:Stiles;Donald
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:World Wide Christian Prayer Ministries--Good News Ministry
adr:;;15594 Ritchie Ave NE;Cedar Springs,;MI;49319;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:goodnews@mail.cmedic.net
title:Administrator
x-mozilla-cpt:;0