[TowerTalk] 40-2CD and C3E (which on top)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 40-2CD and C3E (which on top)
From: k6ll@juno.com (k6ll@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 15:26:24 -0600

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999 15:49:58 EDT W4nf@aol.com writes:

>The question is - should I put the 40-2CD at 76' and the C3E at 87' or
>should
>I put the 40 mtr beam on top.

If the C3 is your only antenna for 10, 15, and 20, I think
75' and 87' are both too high. You might think about adding
a second C3 later, about 30' - 35' below the top one. Depending on
how your guys are laid out on the tower, that may help you
decide which one you want to put on top. If you don't want to
go to the stack, 75 is better than 87 for the tribander.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
San Diego, CA
K6LL@juno.com