[TowerTalk] KT34

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KT34
From: n7au@televar.com (N7AU)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 19:09:35 -0700
 In trying to upgrade a KT34 today we ran across a problem.First the kit
had new lengths for the short cap tubes(old were 71/4 and 10ins,new were
8,9 and 10ins.)after we got that straight we ran into the problem of the
"D" tube being about 6in to short. The tube is only 20in long and to get
27in for the "D"measurement it must be about 26in. A,B C measurements were
ok .Is this just an oversite in the kit or are we missing something?The
antenna is a 1979 model and the upgrade end caps are blue.

        73   Bob
          N7AU