[TowerTalk] Winch

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Winch
From: paulfinch@email.msn.com (Paul Finch)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 20:52:15 -0500
Hello Tower Talkers,

I have see a lot recently on capstan winches and devices like that but have
not seen anything on the winch that I need.  I invested in a commercial 500
foot tower last year that I put in my back yard.  What I would like to find
is a winch capable of spooling around 650 feet of 5/16 inch aircraft cable.
It should have an integrated brake with in and out spooling.

This is for personnel lift as well as equipment lift (coax and antennas) so
it needs to be very dependable.  Does anyone out there know any suppliers
for this kind of equipment?  Please reply directly to my e-mail address
paulfinch@msn.com .

Thanks,
Paul/WB5IDM