[TowerTalk] Summary of responses "to pin or not to pin "

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Summary of responses "to pin or not to pin "
From: goodnews@mail.cmedic.net (Donald E. Stiles)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 10:51:49 -0400
Gents,

I see an option to the pinning question.  "SANDPAPER".  The gripping power of
this
inexpensive and easily installed option will give good results.  Use a large
grit
sandpaper and snug the clamps down.  To provide traction glue two pieces of
sandpaper back to back with a waterproof glue i.e., contact cement or hot melt
blue.  It will work as an alternative.

73 de n8csp k