[TowerTalk] T2X

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] T2X
From: Saad.Mahaini@wcom.com (Saad Mahaini)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 21:47 -0500 (CDT)
Hello friends,

My T2X (just over a year old, and very under loaded!), seized from turning
more than about 120 Deg only.  Well, it's down the tower now, and I need
it serviced ASAP.

Who is still doing this work, after HyGain was MFJ'd, Norm's is out of
business (I think?), and Rotor Doctor's web page states HyGain service
on hold.  Is there someone out there that is still servicing these units,
with quick turn around?  Also, who is still selling these rotors.  I like
to purchase a spare T2X, new unit without the control box?

I appreciate all the hints I can get.

73s Saad KB6VIR/5 Dallas