[TowerTalk] T2X

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] T2X
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 01:50:00 EDT
In a message dated 26/09/99 21:50:59 EST,  Saad.Mahaini@wcom.com writes:

> My T2X (just over a year old, and very under loaded!), seized from turning
>  more than about 120 Deg only.  Well, it's down the tower now, and I need
>  it serviced ASAP.
>
>  Who is still doing this work, after HyGain was MFJ'd, Norm's is out of
>  business (I think?), and Rotor Doctor's web page states HyGain service
>  on hold.  Is there someone out there that is still servicing these units,
>  with quick turn around?  Also, who is still selling these rotors.  I like
>  to purchase a spare T2X, new unit without the control box?

      Every who fixes rotators still does. The problem is Hy-Gain parts
availability. MFJ hasn't geared up the parts the last I heard so MANY people
are waiting. I don't know if anyone has a refurbed T2X available.

      Make some phone calls to Craig at RotorDoc or Norm or anyone else you
can find to see if someone can help you. Maybe they can but maybe they can't
until the parts finally become available.

      The Hy-Gain line goes from having the BEST customer service and parts
availability to ... who knows what?

Cheers,   Steve  K7LXC
Tower Tech
ex-National Sales Manager for Hy-Gain Amateur Products