[TowerTalk] Rohn 25; Ham-IV & T2X mounting

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25; Ham-IV & T2X mounting
From: w7ni@teleport.com (Stan or Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 12:52:34 -0700
Hi Don,

You left out something REAL important in your posting.  What did you do about a
rotator mounting shelf after you got the T2X inside the 25G tower?  If you did
any
cutting on the existing shelf, that could be as bad as removing a brace.  If you
attached the rotator shelf to the horizontal bracing instead of the tower legs,
that,
too could be a serious weakness.  It would be real informative to know how you
mounted the rotator . . .

Stan  w7ni@teleport.com