[TowerTalk] Exothermic Welding?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Exothermic Welding?
From: aa0cy@nwrain.com (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 18:38:23 -0700
Probably.  I don't have my tables anymore.  I was
thinking if he's using galvanized ground rod and
copper strap.  Then it would be better to used either
tinned copper strap or aluminum strap.  Even when
dissimilar metals aren't an issue, exothermic welding
is still employed to increase longevity and eliminate
clamps loosening.

Bob AA0CY