[TowerTalk] Tri Ex Nonsense

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri Ex Nonsense
From: k2kv@reallybig.com (Jeff Singer)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:16:59 -0500
OK, look...

Any person can make accusations, true or otherwise, in an attempt to satisfy
his own personal agenda. If an accuser wishes to be received with any
credibility at all, he will sign his own statement. Plain and simple, folks.
All statements, whether accusatory or even technical are only as strong as
the individual who stands behind them. Would we pay much attention to
technical advice without knowing from whence it came? I don't think so.

Why are you folks wasting so much time, satisfying the perverse needs of an
obviously misplaced usenet flame-seeker??

These people are like jammers on your repeater - they don't deserve
acknowledgement; let them die in peace!

73 de Jeff K2KV