[TowerTalk] Tri Ex

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri Ex
From: StrabDoc@aol.com (StrabDoc@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 06:42:16 EST
In a message dated 99-11-30 00:45:57 EST, K7LXC@aol.com writes:

<<  I was under the impression commercials were not allowed.

       Au contraire. We're always interested in what the manufacturers and
 dealers have to say. After all, EVERYTHING we talk about on TowerTalk is
 purchased somewhere.  >>

In that case here is a commercial for Elliott Spitzer.  He is the attorney
general in the state of New York.  Mr.  Spitzer is always interested in
companies doing buisness in his state unfairly.  If you have had a problem
with a company in NY, please drop him a note so that it can be corrected.
That is the only way it can be stopped.  They take these things very
seriously, but only if people notify them.  His address is...

Attorney General State of New York
Poughkeepsie Office
235 Main Street, 3rd Floor
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601-3194