[TowerTalk] Stainless Bolts and Nuts on Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stainless Bolts and Nuts on Tower
From: perring@texas.net (Bob Perring)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 10:56:48 -0600
At 10:41 11/12/99 , Bill Putney wrote:
>Whats the solution to the mystery of the two different sized bolts?
>This was
>probabily illumintated before but I missed it.
I don't think this was covered by anybody, but I suppose, that for
some, it might just go to add extra assurance that, despite the use of
mail and female tube size differences, one is not still trying to mount
tower sections upside down to one another.
I suppose.
I dunno.
Thats' quite a question, and well beyond the scope of my meager
abilities to even allow me to fathom making a guess at the answer.

N5RP