[TowerTalk] US Tower Motor Winch in Winter

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower Motor Winch in Winter
From: K7GCO@aol.com (K7GCO@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 01:47:42 EST
    The reason WD-40 penetrates is that is has DMSO in it I'm told.  It may
also be a fish oil that many use on their hands and elbow for arthritis.  I
find it hard to believe it's a petroleum oil product as the DMSO will take it
right through the skin with bad results.  Even Paul Harvey reported it's
beneficial affect on arthritis.
    Many spray it on their fish bait.  Some have results just spraying it on
a bare hook which tend to support it's a fish oil.
k7gco