[TowerTalk] US Tower Motor Winch in Winter

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower Motor Winch in Winter
From: smidtca@sprint.ca (Carl Smidt)
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:43:53 -0400
DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide), in my opinion, is an extraordinary natural
curative. Can't see its use in WD-40, since it would immediately carry the
other additives contained in the product directly into the bloodstream upon
physical contact. The FDA does not support it, as it doesn't with many other
useful products. It is fantastic when applied to sprains or damaged
ligaments and is used extensively in sports medicine (much of the time
secretly). Its main drawback is that it causes you to give off a strange
smell which is objectionable to others, somewhat like strong garlic. Most
doctors won't prescribe it, so it must be obtained for your 'dog' from a
veterinarian, even that avenue is difficult. Used extensively in Europe to
treat a variety of problems.
73,  Carl  VE9OV