[TowerTalk] Guy protection, your thought?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy protection, your thought?
From: DavidC" <eDoc@netzero.net (DavidC)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 20:15:51 -0500
Would it be "wrong" to put the same voltage a electric
cattle fence uses on those guy wires and the tower when
the rig wasn't in use ... a Electrified Fence/Tower sign so
should cover the legal issues I suppose ... ;-)

If he has local enemies he actually has to worry more about
like a pin through his coax ... I hear CBers are fond of doing
that to their enemies ... sick as it sounds.

- Thanks! & 73, DavidC  K1YP